Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Prayer Shawling

I find that the majority of what I knit are prayer shawls.  While they are never the same pattern, I hope they feel like a knitted hug to those who receive them.  In the last month we (my family) have lost four people.  My dear cousin and aunt (Mama, Aunt Shirley and Daughter, Shelley) to cancer and good family friends (again Father, Doug and Daughter, Lori) one from a long illness and the other was a sudden, shocking death.

My hands have stayed busy, my grief pouring out my hands and onto my needles. I cannot imagine, nor do I want to, losing a mother, father or sister, I do however know the pain of multiple miscarriages.  If there is one thing I have learned from grief, it is that grief never goes away.  You just have to learn to carry it, eventually, you find joy again.  However, when joy does come, you never go back to being the person you were before you encountered grief.


Peace can be a long time coming.


Wisdom of 11 year olds should be listened to.


Laughter can keep one sane.


Sometimes the best part of the day is right when you wake up, before you remember what has happened.



As Lori said "One day it will be ok". Just not today.



4 comments:

  1. Mungkin dari kalian ingin mencoba keberuntungan bermain sabung ayam secara Online dan di siarkan secara langsung atau biasa kita sebut dengan Live di agen s128
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://otakkuburung.tumblr.com/post/176112547100/keunggulan-serta-kekurangan-ayam-saigon-vs-agen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari Agen Sbobet Terpercaya atau Cari Agen Sabung Ayam Terpercaya??
    Ada Nihh
    agen sbobet

    agensv388

    Hubungi kami Sekarang Juga :
    WA: +6287785425244
    LINE: WINNING303

    ReplyDelete